Enrolling at Springlands
We welcome enrolments to Springlands School from children inside the Springlands School home zone. Please contact the school office, phone 03 5785220 or email email@example.com for a prospectus and an enrolment pack. These can be e-mailed, collected or posted.
In order to avoid overcrowding, or the likelihood of overcrowding, Springlands School Board of Trustees have an enrolment scheme effective from January 1st 2013. Under this scheme, students will be enrolled if they live within the home zone.
A limited number of enrolments may be accepted, however, if the number of out of zone applications exceeds the number of places available, students will be selected by ballot.
Currently we have limited spaces for out first priority students only.
Applications from out of zone students will be processed in the following order of priority:
- First priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of current students
- Second priority will be given to applicants who are siblings of former students
- Third priority will be given to applicants who are children of board employees.
- Forth priority will be given to applicants who have strong family connections to the school – eg grandparents and parents who have attended the school.
- Fifth priority will be given to all other applicants.
If necessary ballots will take place in each of the school holidays.